Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Birthday!

So, my apologies for a major fail on postings, but I've been so sick I've had little to report on. I'm finally feeling better and have celebrated the last two days accordingly.

Tonight, we went to 1725, a tapas bar in Lancaster. It was amazingly delicious. One of the highlights was my delicious cocktail.



The other highlight was this amazing fudge cake. Unfortunately, I'd finished the cocktail by the time it arrived and didn't quite have the presence of mind to remember to photograph it for your viewing pleasure.

I've had a really great birthday. Yesterday, the ladies all cooked me dinner and made mimosas. Check out my facebook for pictures of the debauchery. I'm really enjoying not having to end my age with "teen" and excited about this next decade of my life and all the excitement it will hold.

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment