Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Farewell Message


Turns out leaving the country for six months is kind of stressful!


It's 7:00pm the night before I leave and I've barely started packing. But packing is hard, so I'm taking a break to learn how to use this blog thing I've promised you all before I find myself in another country.

I'll be using this blog to keep people updated on what I'm doing, as well as a way to post pictures/videos of where I've been. As it's me, you'll probably also get a few of my life musings, so keep your eyes peeled for those.

In the next few days, you can expect to see a post about why I decided to study abroad, why Lancaster, etc., as well as the tales about how my flights/train rides/cab rides went. Here are some pictures of my farewell dinner and a video message to you all :)


P.S. Packing is hard.















No comments:

Post a Comment